This post may contain affiliate links which means I will get a commission if you make a purchase at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclosure for details.
These Instant Pot brownie bites are soft, gooey, and crustless. You only need 5 ingredients and an egg bites mold for this quick and easy Instant Pot dessert!
Presenting the Instant Pot brownie bites: the ultimate dessert for people who love brownie bars’ soft, gooey center.
These brownie bites are essentially crustless balls of brownies made with a boxed brownie mix. It’s super simple to make; just whip up the 5-ingredient brownie batter, pour it into silicone molds, then let the Instant Pot work its magic.
This delightful treat tastes too good for it to be this simple to make!
Check out the full Instant Pot brownie recipe below and indulge in ooey gooey chocolatey goodness now:
What Are Instant Pot Brownie Bites?
Instant Pot brownies are soft and chocolatey dessert pops that taste like the center of a brownie bar. These balls are dense and gooey; resisting a second or third piece is impossible. 😋
Brownie bites are perfect for those who like the rich center of a brownie bar and not the crisp edges.
They’re also the dream dessert for lazy cooks because you don’t need to do much to whip up these decadent treats. The secret?
A combo we often use for savory bites: Instant Pot and egg bites molds.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
If you love chocolate cake pops, mini chocolate muffins, truffles, or brownies, these Instant Pot brownie bites are like the mixture of those irresistible desserts.
You don’t want to miss out on these Instant Pot brownies because they’re:
- Crustless Brownies: Sure, the edges of baked brownies are good, but the gooey, moist center of the chocolatey dessert makes it a timeless classic. These brownie bites are essentially balls of indulgence that will satisfy your brownie center cravings without the hassle of slicing.
- Effortlessly Easy: Forget preheating the oven or preparing many ingredients and tools. These Instant Pot brownie bites are hassle-free to make, thanks to egg bites molds and Instant Pot. Before you know it, the delicious treat is ready to be devoured!
- Fun And Creative: This Instant Pot brownie recipe is super fun for parties and on-the-go snacking. Enjoy the chocolate morsels on their own, with other desserts, or get creative with mix-ins to satisfy your sweet tooth.
What Do Brownie Bites Taste Like?
Instant Pot brownie bites taste like the center of a brownie bar.
Each piece is soft, moist, and gooey, and the fact that they are perfect for grabbing makes it even harder not to eat the entire dozen by yourself. 😅
Instant Pot brownies will also come out perfectly moist every single time since you don’t risk overcooking and drying them out as you would with baked brownies.
Imagine having the dreamy center of baked brownies in the perfect chocolatey sphere!
You can even pair the chocolate dessert with different add-ins or toppings to make the most luscious dessert pop.
Continue reading below for a quick and simple creamy chocolate sauce topping in the Ingredient Additions & Substitutions For Brownie Bites section.
Is This Instant Pot Brownie Recipe Healthy?
Like most brownie bars, these Instant Pot brownie bites are not guilt-free.
These dessert pops are made with a brownie mix, so they can be high in sugar and calories. Savor each piece in moderation, as intended for any dessert. 😉
Want to make this dessert recipe healthier? I discovered that you can sneak in some fruits and veggies to the brownie mix batter!
I know it sounds weird, but hear me out first.
You can make your Instant Pot brownies with beet puree or blackberries. These nutritious additions won’t ruin the texture and rich chocolate flavor of the fudgy brownie bites if you just give them a chance!
What Are The Benefits Of Instant Pot Brownies?
These brownie bites are made with a boxed brownie mix: they can’t get any easier than that!
You also don’t have to worry about dry, overcooked brownies because these brownies are made in the Instant Pot. You’ll get moist and fudgy brownies every time.
And because the brownie batter is cooked inside silicone egg bites molds, you’ll get perfectly-portioned spheres of chocolatey goodness.
These fuss-free brownie bites are also perfect for on-the-go snacking on your travels, as a utensil-free dessert at your party, or as a pick-me-up treat at home!
Ingredients For Instant Pot Brownies
- Boxed brownie mix – We’re using a boxed brownie mix for these Instant Pot brownie bites. You can use any brand you love, but I picked a dark chocolate brownie mix that’s also gluten-free.
- Eggs – You can use more eggs in this Instant Pot brownie recipe if you prefer cake-like brownies!
- Vegetable oil – You can also use melted butter for flavor.
- Water – Your brownie mix might call for some water in the recipe. Water balances the batter for fudgy brownie bites.
- Chocolate sprinkles – We’ll also top our homemade chocolate brownies with chocolate sprinkles. Continue reading below for more add-in ideas on your Instant Pot brownies.
- Non-stick cooking spray – To grease the silicone molds and make it easier to pop out the brownie bites.
Tools Needed To Prepare Instant Pot Brownies
- Mixing bowl for combining the ingredients
- Whisk for mixing the brownie batter
- Egg bites molds for cooking the brownies
- Instant Pot for making the brownie bites
- Trivet for the silicone molds
- Aluminum foil for covering the egg bites molds
Ingredient Additions & Substitutions For Brownie Bites
This Instant Pot brownie recipe is oh-so-versatile! For a yummy crunch, stir some chopped pecans into the brownie batter before cooking. 🤤
Want to make the most indulgent brownie bites? You can easily fill them with caramel by pushing caramel candies into the center of each batter-filled cup before cooking the brownie bites.
How to Make Instant Pot Brownie Bites
- 1 box brownie mix (16 oz.)
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp water
- Chocolate sprinkles for toppings
- Non-stick cooking spray
Tools you need:
STEP 1: Spray the egg bites molds with non-stick cooking spray.
STEP 2: In a large bowl, combine the brownie mix, eggs, oil, and water to form the batter.
STEP 3: Pour the brownie batter into each cup of the molds. Make sure to leave about ¼ inch of space at the top, as the brownie bites will expand after cooking.
STEP 4: Cover the egg bites molds with foil. Stack the molds on the trivet.
STEP 5: Add water to the Instant Pot. The minimum amount depends on the Instant Pot you’re using.
STEP 6: Place the trivet inside the Instant Pot. Lock the lid into place with the valve set to Sealing.
STEP 7: Cook the brownie bites for 30 minutes on High Pressure.
STEP 8: Release the steam naturally for 10 minutes. Move the valve to Venting.
STEP 9: Remove the lid on the Instant Pot and take out the molds.
STEP 10: Uncover the molds and allow the brownie bites to cool for a few minutes before turning them onto a plate. You can also top them with chocolate sprinkles while they’re still a bit warm before serving.
What To Serve With Brownie Bites
Serve these mouthwatering brownie bites with your favorite scoop of ice cream or a simple dollop of whipped cream.
But to make the experience with these luscious spheres even more indulgent, you can enjoy your Instant Pot brownies with caramel drinks.
Forget about going to the cafe; you can be your own barista and make delicious drinks at home.
Tips About Making Brownies In Instant Pot
Let me share some additional tips for the perfect brownie bites made in the Instant Pot:
- You can make these brownie bites even smaller and cuter for the party. Just fill the silicone mold cups halfway.
- Either cover the egg bites mold with its silicone lid or aluminum foil. Just make sure you don’t forget to cover them, or moisture can drip down and ruin the Instant Pot brownies.
- Make chunky and chocolatey brownie bites by folding some chocolate chips into the batter before cooking!
How To Store Instant Pot Brownie Bites
- Fridge: I prefer keeping these brownie bites in an airtight plastic bag at room temperature. But if you like chilled brownies, you can store them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- Freezer: I don’t recommend freezing these gooey Instant Pot brownie bites because it might dry them out. They’re super quick to whip up anyway, so why not indulge in a fresh batch once the chocolate craving hits?
How Do You Use Silicone Brownies Molds?
Silicone brownie molds are quite popular because you just pour the brownie batter into each cavity, and you’ll get the perfect piece. No more slicing needed!
However, here are two reminders for you: First, grease the silicone mold before pouring the batter in.
And second, place the mold on a baking sheet, and don’t set it directly on the oven rack.
How Do You Get Brownies Out Of Silicone Molds?
The secret to releasing the brownies easily from silicone molds is letting them cool for at least 5 minutes. Then, push the bottom of each cavity to lift the brownie onto a plate.
I suggest using a non-stick cooking spray on the molds before pouring the batter into the cavities as well.
How Many Calories In Brownie Bites?
There are many brownie bites recipes, so the calories to expect in each piece will vary. This particular Instant Pot brownie recipe has 76 calories per serving.
What To Do With Leftover Brownie Bites
You can use your leftover brownie bites as toppings for shakes and ice cream. But my favorite way?
Making truffles from the brownie bites!
How To Keep Brownie Bites Fresh
It’s important not to store your brownie bites too long because they will dry out over time. Place them in a plastic bag, ensure it’s airtight, and enjoy the brownies within four days.
FAQ About Brownies Bites
What size are bite-size brownies?
Bite-size brownies from bakeries are usually 1.5 x 1.5 inches. If you want to make them at home, you can use a silicone brownie mold like this, where each cavity is 1.5 x 0.75 inches.
Should silicone molds be greased before baking?
Technically, silicone molds are non-stick. However, greasing will make your life easier when removing baked goods such as sticky, gooey brownies from molds. The molds will also be easier to wash if you grease them beforehand.
Can brownies be baked in silicone molds?
Absolutely! Silicone molds come in different sizes and shapes for brownies. Just make sure you’re using high-quality, FDA-approved molds made with food-grade silicone.
What temperature do you bake brownies in a silicone pan?
You can bake brownies in a silicone pan at 350°F. Just don’t forget to put the silicone pan on a baking sheet before putting it in the oven!
Does silicone bake differently?
When baking in silicone molds, you must put them on a baking sheet first and then place the two in the oven. This way, the molds will be stable, and you can easily remove them from the oven. The baking time is also a bit shorter than when using a traditional pan.
- Spray the egg bites molds with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the brownie mix, eggs, oil, and water to form the batter.
- Pour the brownie batter into each cup of the molds. Make sure to leave about ¼ inch of space at the top, as the brownie bites will expand after cooking.
- Cover the egg bites molds with foil. Stack the molds on the trivet.
- Add water to the Instant Pot. The minimum amount depends on the Instant Pot you’re using.
- Place the trivet inside the Instant Pot. Lock the lid into place with the valve set to Sealing.
- Cook the brownie bites for 30 minutes on High Pressure.
- Release the steam naturally for 10 minutes. Move the valve to Venting.
- Remove the lid on the Instant Pot and take out the molds.
- Uncover the molds and allow the brownie bites to cool for a few minutes before turning them onto a plate. You can also top them with chocolate sprinkles while they’re still a bit warm before serving.
- Want to make these brownie bites even cuter and smaller? You can just fill the mold cups halfway!
- Don’t forget to cover the egg bites molds with foil. Otherwise, the water that forms during cooking can drip down and ruin the Instant Pot brownies.
- Fold chocolate chips into the batter to make these Instant Pot brownie bites richer and more decadent.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 76Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 19mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 1g
* Please note that all nutrition information are just estimates. Values will vary among brands, so we encourage you to calculate these on your own for the most accurate results.
Indulge in the combination of the brownies, cake pops, mini muffins, and truffles, thanks to this super easy Instant Pot brownie bites recipe!
Imagine the center of a brownie bar: rich, fudgy, and oh-so-chocolatey in the form of spheres you can easily pick with your fingers.
And best of all? No one will know you whip up these Instant Pot brownies with a boxed brownie mix.
Making poppable delights can be fun with your Instant Pot and egg bites molds. If you love these gooey brownie bites, try any of these bite-sized treats next:
- Ultimate Instant Pot Pancake Bites
- Must-Try Instant Pot Banana Bread Bites
- The Only Instant Pot Cheesecake Bites Recipe You Need
- Delicious Instant Pot Pumpkin Bites
- Instant Pot Egg Bites Without Cottage Cheese (Taste Like Starbucks Egg Bites!)
PIN FOR LATER!