This post may contain affiliate links which means I will get a commission if you make a purchase at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclosure for details.
This Barbie Milkshake recipe transforms raspberries and dragonfruit into a pink shake better than Cold Stone’s. Take a sip and embrace your inner Barbie!
A pink shake is going viral on TikTok, and it’s the Cold Stone Creamery’s Barbie milkshake, inspired by Margot Robbie’s movie.
We’ve all seen the Grimace shake TikTok trend, but the Barbie shake is shaking things up; this time, “yassifying” men into the glammed-up Barbie versions of themselves! 💅
However, why don’t we make our own Barbie milkshake at home? And instead of the usual strawberry milkshake, let’s whip up something tastier.
No need to visit Cold Stone.
Let me introduce you to a super easy pink milkshake recipe with raspberries and dragonfruit.
Yep, these healthy and delicious fruits will make our homemade milkshake pink and absolutely fitting with the TikTok trend.
Prepare your hot pink crop top and cute skirt and come on Barbie, let’s go party with your version of the Barbie shake!
What Is The Barbie Shake Trend?
After the Grimace shake trend, TikTok has found its next viral sip: the Barbie shake trend.
This isn’t surprising with Director Greta Gerwig’s Barbie movie taking over social media, and let me tell you, this trend is oh-so-fabulous! 💗
The TikTok barbie shake trend has men taking sips of Cold Stone Creamery’s Barbie milkshake, but instead of passing out like with the Grimace shake (don’t get me wrong, that trend is definitely my type of humor), they get “yassified.“
However, some people found the pink shake’s taste confusing. Cold Stone Creamery’s Barbie shake is the blended version of their All That Glitters Is Pink sundae.
Not everyone is a fan of cotton candy ice cream, and you might not want to spend $9 for a milkshake. But hold on; we can still join in the fun because you can make a pink shake at home with our Barbie milkshake recipe.
The secret for its Barbiecore hue? Dragonfruit!
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
No need to visit Stone Cold Creamery because this Barbie shake is:
- Easy Recipe: Our Barbie milkshake recipe is super easy, and it only needs a few ingredients that you can even order online(I’ve collected the links for you!) Then, just put everything in the blender to satisfy your cravings whenever, wherever.
- Made with Fruits: This pink Barbie-themed milkshake is delightfully sweet, but you’ll feel less guilty with every sip because it’s made with raspberries and dragonfruit. You can even modify the recipe and make it healthier!
- Pink and Trendy: It’ll be hard to refuse this pink Barbie shake with its signature pink hue and delicious fruity taste. Make it for your loved ones, and join the Barbie shake trend now!
What Does Barbie Milkshake Taste Like?
The store-bought Barbie milkshake tastes sweet and creamy, and even though it’s made with pink cotton candy ice cream flavor, most people said it reminded them of a regular strawberry milkshake.
Of course, we want something more exciting and not just sweet. With this at-home Barbie shake, you’ll love the layers of flavor from the fruits.
You’ll get the usual richness and creaminess from the milkshake base of vanilla ice cream, and milk.
But instead of strawberries, our Barbie milkshake features raspberries and dragonfruit.
It tastes fresh and fruity with just the right sweetness to compliment the yummy thick consistency of the pink shake.
And if you haven’t tried a dragonfruit before, don’t worry; you don’t need to be adventurous to appreciate its flavor.
Dragonfruit itself tastes mild, like a less sweet watermelon, pear, or kiwi. So even though this isn’t your standard boring pink milkshake, it won’t taste too weird, even for the pickiest eater.
Is The Viral Barbie Milkshake Healthy?
The viral pink Barbie-themed shake from Cold Stone Creamery is not exactly packed with nutrients; after all, it’s a sugary milkshake made with pink cotton candy ice cream, graham cracker pie crust, sprinkles, and whipped cream.
It’s still a milkshake, so it’s best not to overindulge in the pink sweet treat. But because it’s homemade, you can get creative with healthy substitutes for ice cream, milk, and cream.
What Are The Benefits Of Pink Barbie Shake?
Our Barbie milkshake is a more exciting and healthier way to join the Barbie shake trend.
It’s made with fruits, so you can still enjoy nutrients in each serving.
This at-Home barbie shake will also be a delightful surprise to guests because it does not taste like a regular pink milkshake that tastes overly sweet and artificial.
It’s rich, but also fruity and refreshing, thanks to the raspberries and dragonfruit.
Furthermore, this Barbie shake’s color is gorgeously vibrant, fitting with the Barbie trend, thanks to dragonfruit powder! No artificial color here.
Ingredients For Pink Barbie-Themed Milkshake
- Vanilla ice cream – Use softened ice cream to blend your Barbie milkshake into a perfectly smooth consistency.
- Whole milk – The secret to the most indulgent homemade pink shake.
- Frozen raspberries – Move over strawberries! We just found our new favorite fruit for pink shakes.
- Frozen dragonfruit chunks – If you can’t find fresh dragonfruits, you can also get fruit chunks at Target!
- Dragonfruit powder – Gives our Barbie milkshake its vibrant pink color.
- Cream – Whipped cream is the perfect finishing touch to our pink creation.
- Pink sprinkles – You can use any candy sprinkles, but these pearls just look super fab with our Barbie-centric shake.
Tools Needed To Prepare Pink Barbie-Themed Milkshake
- Blender for blending the ingredients
- Hand mixer for whipping the cream topping
- Glass for serving the Barbie shake
Ingredient Additions & Substitutions For At-Home Barbie Shake
The great thing about this homemade pink shake is you can customize it. And if you want to cut down its calories, why not substitute whole milk with almond milk?
And the best part? It also happens to taste wonderful with dragonfruit!
Besides raspberries and dragonfruit, feel free to sneak in your favorite fruits in this Barbie milkshake! The sweetness of mangoes is perfect with the flavors of this trendy pink shake. 🤤
Boost the potassium of your homemade Barbie-themed shake with bananas! The resulting rich and creamy milkshake is a sure hit for kids and adults alike.
How to Make a Barbie Milkshake
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 tbsp frozen dragonfruit chunks
- 1 tsp dragonfruit powder
- 4 tbsp cream, whipped for topping
- 1 tsp pink sprinkles for toppings
Tools you need:
STEP 1: Gather and measure the ingredients for your Barbie milkshake.
STEP 2: Add all the ingredients to the blender pitcher. Blend until smooth.
STEP 3: Pour your pink Barbie shake into a glass.
STEP 4: Top with whipped cream and pink sprinkles before serving, and enjoy!
What To Serve With Pink Barbie Milkshake
Because this Barbie shake is sweet and creamy, it’s best served with savory snacks.
You can never go wrong with burgers and fries with this Barbie milkshake if you want a mood boost.
But since our pink ice cream shake is not your ordinary pink shake, let’s consider something more exciting than burgers and fries.
You don’t need to order take-outs or drive to a fast-food chain for comfort foods. Instead, try our super easy air fryer hand pies and accordion potatoes!
Tips About Making The Barbie Shake Trend
Get the most mouthwatering smooth and creamy consistency on your homemade pink Barbie shake with these tips:
- Remember to allow your ice cream to soften first. Then, blend it with the milk on low speed until the texture is pourable before adding the rest of the ingredients.
- Stir in the fruits and other ingredients after blending the ice cream and milk. Pulse several times until the mixture is smooth and free of chunks.
- If the pink milkshake is too thin, just add more ice cream. On the other hand, just add more milk if it ends up too thick to your liking.
Still unhappy with the texture of your berry-flavored milkshake? Maybe your blender is the issue!
Check our review of the best blender for milkshakes and have fun making shakes at home. Imagine the recipes you can experiment with and the money you can save in the long run with homemade milkshakes!
How To Store Your Pink Milkshake
I highly suggest just making a fresh batch of this Barbie milkshake recipe whenever the cravings strike for the best experience. But if you have leftovers, these can help, so your pink Barbie-themed shake is still good later.
- Freezer: Transfer your milkshake to a freezer-safe container and store it in the freezer. Just ensure it’s away from the freezer door, where the temperature fluctuates.
- Fridge: Once you’re ready to drink your milkshake, take it from the freezer and defrost it in the fridge for 20 minutes or until the consistency is pourable.
What Are the Ingredients in the Barbie Shake Coldstone?
The Cold Stone pink Barbie shake is made by blending the ingredients of their All That Glitters Is Pink sundae. They are pink cotton candy ice cream, graham cracker pie crust, sprinkles, and whipped cream.
Is the Barbie Shake Good?
The viral Barbie shake is good, but of course, everyone’s taste preference is different. Some expected the shake to highlight the cotton candy flavor but found the Barbie shake to taste like a regular strawberry milkshake.
With this homemade pink Barbie milkshake, you’ll appreciate how it doesn’t taste overly sweet or artificial because of the raspberry-dragonfruit combo. 🤤
FAQ About Barbie Milkshake
What flavor is the Barbie milkshake?
The TikTok viral Barbie shake is essentially a milkshake made from cotton candy-flavored ice cream.
Does the Barbie shake exist?
You can order the Barbie milkshake at Cold Stone Creamery, but you won’t find it on their menu. The trick is to have the components of the ice cream chain’s All That Glitters Is Pink sundae blended.
What is the Barbie Shake trend on TikTok?
The Barbie Shake TikTok trend features men sipping the Barbie shake, having a fabulous transformation (complete with the attitude and outfit, of course! 😉) channeling their inner Barbie!
What is the secret of a good milkshake?
The secret of a good milkshake lies in perfecting the rich and creamy consistency. This is why you should blend the ice cream and milk before adding the solid ingredients.
How to make a thick shake without ice cream?
If you don’t want to use ice cream on your milkshake, you can just use frozen bananas to make it thick and creamy!
- Gather and measure the ingredients for your Barbie milkshake.
- Add all the ingredients to the blender pitcher. Blend until smooth.
- Pour your pink Barbie shake into a glass.
- Top with whipped cream and pink sprinkles before serving, and enjoy!
- For the perfect pink shake consistency, blend the softened ice cream and milk first. Start with the lowest speed, then increase until the mixture is pourable.
- After blending the ice cream and milk, add the rest of the ingredients for your Barbie milkshake. Stir them in and pulse several times until you achieve the desired consistency.
- Barbie shake too thick? Just add more milk; alternatively, you can add more ice cream if you prefer your milkshake to be thicker.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 407Total Fat: 27gSaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 92mgSodium: 114mgCarbohydrates: 38gFiber: 2gSugar: 33gProtein: 6g
* Please note that all nutrition information are just estimates. Values will vary among brands, so we encourage you to calculate these on your own for the most accurate results.
Want to join the Barbie milkshake trend on TikTok but looking for something more exciting and wholesome?
Try our easy homemade pink Barbie milkshake recipe!
No artificial anything here because it got its beautiful Barbie pink hue from dragonfruit powder.
And no, this isn’t a regular pink shake with strawberry flavor. We blend frozen raspberries and dragonfruit chunks for a sweet and fruity indulgent treat. 😋
Love this IG-ready pink drink? Try our other fun recipes and find the perfect treat to accompany it:
- Cake Mix Strawberry Brownies
- Must-Try Red Velvet Waffles and Chicken
- Yummy But Healthy Strawberry Smoothie Bowl
- Copycat Mango Dragonfruit Refresher Starbucks Recipe
- Unbelievably Easy Instant Pot Cheesecake Bites
PIN FOR LATER!