This post may contain affiliate links which means I will get a commission if you make a purchase at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclosure for details.
Here’s how to make peach mango pie Jollibee-style at home. It’s super easy with store-bought crusts and fresh peaches and mangoes! No frying needed.
Craving for Jollibee’s crispy, flaky hand pie that’s oozing with warm, luscious peach mango filling? It’s surprisingly easy to make at home with this peach mango pie Jollibee copycat recipe!
This peach mango pie tastes as scrumptious as the fast food dessert with an extra oomph that only a homemade treat can deliver.
It’s effortless to make since we’re using store-bought pie crust, but the highlight of this peach mango pie recipe is the heavenly filling of fresh peaches and mangos!
What Is Peach Mango Pie?
Peach mango pie is a sweet hand pie filled with peaches and mangoes. It’s a popular dessert from Jollibee, a Filipino fast-food restaurant chain.
As a Filipino myself who also happens to have a sweet tooth, Jollibee mango peach pie is one of my favorite sweet treats from childhood.
Admittedly, some of the sweets I loved as a child are no longer enjoyable with my grown-up palate. It’s like they’re overly sweet, like eating a tablespoon of sugar!
So, I’m pleased to say that adult Lyza can still vouch for this delicious peach mango pie. It’s something I always get every time I’m at Jollibee.
These hand pies are served hot, so the technique is to bite a small piece of the corner, then blow into it to cool the pie off. 😉
But if you don’t have Jollibee near you and want to try the “technique” I’ve just given above to savor the sweet, tropical treat without burning your tongue, this peach mango pie Jollibee copycat recipe got you.
You only need simple ingredients, and if you’re also like me who’s scared of frying things in hot oil, this peach mango pie recipe is made in the oven!
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
You can now enjoy Jollibee mango peach pie whenever, wherever, with this copycat recipe. Don’t miss out on a dessert that is:
- Effortless: No need to stress about making the pie crust because this peach mango pie recipe uses store-bought crust! Even the fresh mango peach filling is easy to whip up as you’ll just reduce everything in the pan until it thickens.
- Crowd-Pleasing: Kids and adults alike won’t be able to refuse a piece of golden, crispy, flaky crust with sweet peach mango filling. And because it’s homemade, you can also customize this peach mango pie Jollibee recipe with other ingredients to give it the charming touch of a homemade dessert.
- Mess-Free and Portable: Hand pies are perfect for gatherings, picnics, and travels because they don’t need utensils. They can also be your on-the-go snack since they store well!
Speaking of mess-free and portable, maybe you also want a savory hand pie to enjoy alongside these peach mango pies.
Here are our sloppy joe air fryer hand pies, which are definitely not sloppy nor messy. 😋
What Does Jollibee Peach Mango Pie Taste Like?
Peach mango pie tastes sweet and fruity. The combination of warm mango peach filling and crispy, flaky pastry is absolutely crave-worthy!
But since this is the homemade version of Jollibee mango peach pie, there’s more to its sweet flavor. Why?
Our fresh fruit filling also features ground cinnamon and zesty lemon juice! These two ingredients balance the sweetness of the reduced peaches and mangos, making each pie a guaranteed crowd-pleaser.
You can also consider my ingredient additions and substitutions below to take your peach pie to the next level! 🤤
Is This Peach Mango Pie Recipe Healthy?
We’re also baking the mango peach pies in the oven instead of deep-frying them so they’re not drenched in oil.
However, it’s still a sweet treat, meaning it’s never a good idea to overindulge. Manage your portions well so you won’t have to worry about excess calories and sugars.
What Are The Benefits Of This Peach Mango Pie Jollibee-Style Recipe?
This peach mango pie is super easy to make using store-bought pie crusts, fresh fruits, and some basic ingredients that might even be already in your pantry!
You can also modify this copycat recipe to give it a personal touch.
If you’re looking for a dessert to serve at your next party, consider treating your guests to a beloved Filipino peach mango pocket. This hand pie won’t require utensils to enjoy, and they’re also perfect as on-the-go snacks for road trips.
Ingredients For Peach Mango Pocket Pies
- Pie crusts – You can make the pie crust yourself, but even store-bought ones work well for this flaky peach mango pie.
- Egg – We’ll brush the pies with an egg wash to give them that signature crisp, golden glow.
- Heavy cream – Our egg wash for this peach mango pie recipe is made from whisking eggs and heavy cream.
- Mangoes – Make sure to pick mangoes that don’t feel too soft so they won’t get super mushy when cooked.
- Peaches – If fresh fruits are unavailable, just thaw frozen ones in the fridge overnight.
- Granulated sugar – To reduce our peach mango filling into a delightfully sweet and sticky filling.
- Cornstarch – To thicken our pie filling.
- Lemon juice – The tartness of lemon juice perfectly complements the sweet fruits.
- Salt – Salt is, dare I say, an important ingredient for any dessert to balance the sweetness.
- Cinnamon – An optional spice, so our peach mango pie tastes extra special.
- Vanilla extract – Brings out the fruity flavors in the peach mango pie.
- Flour – For dusting our work surface.
Tools Needed To Prepare Peach Mango Hand Pies
- Saucepan for cooking the peach mango filling
- Baking sheet for baking the pies
- Parchment paper for lining the baking sheet
- Round cookie cutter for cutting the crust
- Whisk for mixing the egg wash
- Pastry brush for the egg wash
- Knife for slicing the fruits and vent holes
- Cooling rack for cooling the mango peach pies
Ingredient Additions & Substitutions For Peach Mango Pies
Peaches and mangoes
Besides cinnamon and vanilla extract, peach mango pie is perfect with the distinct taste of almond extract!
Instead of dusting the delicious Jollibee-style peach mango pies with powdered sugar, why not drizzle them with caramel sauce? 😋
How to Make a Peach Mango Pie
- 2 pcs pie crusts
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tbsp heavy cream
- 3/4 cup mangos, cut into cubes
- 3/4 cup peaches, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Flour for dusting the work surface
Tools you need:
STEP 1: Gather and measure the ingredients for your peach mango pie.
STEP 2: Add the chopped mangoes and peaches in a medium saucepan together with sugar, cornstarch, lemon juice, salt, and cinnamon. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, making sure everything is combined well.
STEP 3: Once the peach mango filling is boiling, lower the heat and simmer for about 5 minutes until it thickens. Remove from heat and set aside to cool for a bit before adding the vanilla extract.
STEP 4: Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line your baking sheet with parchment paper.
STEP 5: Dust your work surface with flour and roll out the pie crust. Cut several rounds using a cookie cutter. You’ll get around 16 pie crust rounds using a 3.5-inch cookie cutter on 9-inch pie crusts.
STEP 6: Scoop a tablespoon of peach mango filling into the center of 8 pie crust rounds since we’ll assemble the pie crust rounds in pairs.
STEP 7: Whisk heavy cream and egg for the egg wash. Brush the egg wash around the filling of each pie crust round. This will help secure the pie rounds together when we assemble them.
STEP 8: Assemble the pies. Press around the edges to seal each peach mango pie securely.
STEP 9: Cut vent slits on the top of each peach mango pie. Then, brush the tops of the peach mango pies with more egg wash.
STEP 10: Arrange the hand pies on the baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
STEP 11: Let the peach mango pies cool on the sheet for 15 minutes before cooling completely on a cooling rack.
What To Serve With Peach Mango Pie
My favorite way to eat peach mango pie is with a sundae. In fact, Jollibee also has a chocolate sundae that is just perfect with their hot peach mango pie!
To make the decadent dessert I described, serve your homemade peach mango pie with vanilla ice cream. What I personally do is split the pie in the middle and use it as a spoon for the ice cream, haha.
Besides ice cream, this delicious peach mango pie will go well with yogurt or whipped cream!
Tips About Making Peach Mango Pie Recipe
Here are some additional tips for this mango hand pies recipe:
- To secure your pie crust rounds together, crimp the edges with a fork until there are no gaps around the edges of each pie.
- Make your peach mango pies look more like the ones from Jollibee by cutting the crust into rectangles instead of circles.
- If you don’t have an oven, fry your peach mango pie and make it golden and bubbly. Just use puff pastry sheets, freeze the assembled pies for an hour, and fry them in hot oil (390°F) for 3 minutes, turning halfway.
How To Store Peach Mango Pies
Make your baked peach mango hand pie in advance or store leftovers:
- Fridge: After cooling, simply transfer your peach mango hand pies to an airtight container. Enjoy them within 3 to 5 days!
- Freezer: Fruit hand pies can typically be frozen for up to a month or two. Thaw them overnight and reheat them before serving.
- Reheating: I usually just reheat my peach mango pie straight out of the fridge into the toaster oven until crispy.
How to Make Dough for Peach Mango Pie
Then, add a tablespoon of milk at a time, form the mixture into a ball, and knead.
How to Make Peach Mango Pie Filling
Making a peach mango filling for our pocket pies is as easy as combining and cooking all the filling ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat until the filling thickens. Make sure to stir the mixture as you reduce it so it’s thoroughly combined.
A “basic” filling for peach mango pie uses peaches, mangoes, sugar, cornstarch to thicken it, and optional additions like cinnamon and lemon juice.
How to Reheat Peach Mango Pie
You can just quickly toast your peach mango pies until crispy to reheat them after being stored in the fridge.
If you bought your peach mango pie from Jollibee, you can also reheat it in the air fryer for 5 minutes at 350°F.
What Is the Difference Between a Peach Pie and a Peach Cobbler?
A peach pie fully encases the peach filling, while a cobbler, which is so-called because it looks like a cobbled stone path, only has a batter topping.
It has no crust at the bottom, and it uses a biscuit batter compared to a peach pie with a pastry crust.
Speaking of peach cobblers, have you ever tried peach cobbler egg rolls? This crispy take on the classic cobbler is a must-try!
What Is the History of Peach Mango Pie Jollibee?
The Jollibee peach mango was born in 1995.
I usually just see sundaes in Jollibee restaurants outside the Philippines, so I’m always excited to know if it’ll also be enjoyed in other countries. You can try this dessert if you’re in the US, UK, or UAE!
FAQ About Mango Pie
How many calories in Jollibee peach mango pie?
There are 270 calories in a Jollibee peach mango pie.
How long does peach mango pie last?
Peach mango pie is best enjoyed freshly made, but with proper storage in the fridge (41°F or lower,) it should last 3 to 5 days.
Is Jollibee peach mango pie vegan?
Why are my mango pies oily?
We’re baking our peach mango pies, so you don’t need to worry about them being oily. But if you’ll fry your pies, ensure the oil is at a high temperature and drain the pies well after frying.
Can I fry peach mango pie in the air fryer?
You can air fry peach mango pie, but deep frying is usually preferred to achieve the signature crisp, golden crust.
- Gather and measure the ingredients for your peach mango pie.
- Add the chopped mangoes and peaches in a medium saucepan together with sugar, cornstarch, lemon juice, salt, and cinnamon. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, making sure everything is combined well.
- Once the peach mango filling is boiling, lower the heat and simmer for about 5 minutes until it thickens. Remove from heat and set aside to cool for a bit before adding the vanilla extract.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line your baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Dust your work surface with flour and roll out the pie crust. Cut several rounds using a cookie cutter. You'll get around 16 pie crust rounds using a 3.5-inch cookie cutter on 9-inch pie crusts.
- Scoop a tablespoon of peach mango filling into the center of 8 pie crust rounds since we'll assemble the pie crust rounds in pairs.
- Whisk heavy cream and egg for the egg wash. Brush the egg wash around the filling of each pie crust round. This will help secure the pie rounds together when we assemble them.
- Assemble the pies. Press around the edges to seal each peach mango pie securely.
- Cut vent slits on the top of each peach mango pie. Then, brush the tops of the peach mango pies with more egg wash.
- Arrange the hand pies on the baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let the peach mango pies cool on the sheet for 15 minutes before cooling completely on a cooling rack.
- When assembling the pie crust rounds, you can also use a fork to crimp the edges, making sure that there are no gaps around the pie.
- If you want your pies to look more similar to Jollibee peach mango pies, just cut rectangles in the pie crusts with a knife instead of making rounds with a cookie cutter.
- Want to get the golden, bubbly crust of Jollibee peach mango pie? Use puff pastry sheets, freeze the pies for an hour, and fry your peach mango pies in hot oil (390°F) for 3 minutes, turning halfway.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 128Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 23mgSodium: 40mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 3gSugar: 20gProtein: 2g
* Please note that all nutrition information are just estimates. Values will vary among brands, so we encourage you to calculate these on your own for the most accurate results.
No Jollibee near you? This peach mango recipe makes it easy to recreate their famous sweet and flaky hand pie!
You can use a store-bought pie crust and quickly whip up the delicious filling with fresh mangoes and peaches in just a few minutes.
And if you don’t like frying, this Jollibee copycat recipe bakes the mango peach pies. It’s hassle-free and guaranteed to bring joy to kids and adults alike! 😋
Want more treats like this peach mango pie for the sunny season?
Try these delightful summer recipes or choose from 25 Best Summer Dessert Recipes You’d Be Crazy Not to Try:
- Easy Air Fryer Peaches Recipe
- The Easiest Peach Cobbler Egg Rolls
- Peach Cobbler Pound Cake Recipe
- Easy Homemade Mango Popsicles
- Starbucks Mango Dragonfruit Refresher
PIN FOR LATER!