The acai berry has become very popular lately due to its health benefits. This fruit is native to Brazil and grows naturally in the Amazon rainforest.
It contains high levels of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, fiber, and essential fatty acids.
Acai bowls are becoming more and more popular because they taste delicious and are packed with nutrients. They also provide a great way to get your daily dose of fruits and vegetables.
Acai bowls can be made with any type of fruit or vegetable that you like.
You can use bananas, strawberries, blueberries, peaches, apples, pears, kiwis, oranges, carrots, spinach, kale, and many other types of produce.
There are different types of blenders on the market today. Some are designed specifically for smoothies while others blend everything from soups to ice cream.
What Is An Acai Bowl?
Acai bowls are very popular due to their many health benefits. To make an acai bowl, you will need to add frozen acai puree, other frozen fruits, and juice into a blender.
Once you begin blending the ingredients at a low speed, you will be able to add more juice if you feel that the mixture is too thick.
After you are happy with the texture of your acai bowl, you can pour the mixture into bowls and add toppings of your choice. You can enjoy them for breakfast or as a snack!
Below are the best blenders to use!
The Hamilton Beach 54220 blender has 14 different speed settings to choose from to make blending your acai bowl to the smooth and silky texture that you are looking for.
This model also has ice saber blades that are designed for cutting through ice.
This means that you won’t damage your blender as the blades are designed to break down the ice.
The funnel in the blender helps to push down the ingredients to be blended so that you don’t have to manually do it, making this blender an effective tool for making quick and easy acai bowls.
The wave actions system makes sure that all of the fruit is blended and smooth for your bowl.
- 14 different speed settings: Choose a fast or slow speed to get the desired consistency of your acai bowls
- Ice saber blades: Designed to effectively cut through ice
- Inside funnel: prevents mess and blends to your preferences
- Wave action system: Make sure that all of your ingredients are perfectly blended!
- Lower speed settings aren’t effective: The low-speed levels aren’t effective in blending ingredients
Also Available At
The Blendtec TB-621-20 blender has 1560 watts of power that will blend your acai bowl perfectly smooth and handle the iced fruit inside the blender.
It is very powerful and very quick and easy to use, so you can use a wide range of ingredients inside without worrying if the speed is too timid.
The blender is easy to use as it has a touchscreen to power the blender and comes with 2 containers.
The containers have either 3 or 4-inch blades for you to choose from, depending on use, so you can use the blender for a variety of recipes.
- 1560 watts of power: A high power blender that will smoothly blend your iced fruit
- High speed: Quickly and easily blend your fruit, even in a rush!
- Touchscreen control: Easy to use and control
- 2 different sized blades: Change the blades based on your recipe
- Blades last longer than the containers: The containers will need replacing, whereas the blades will last a lot longer
The Vitamix 5200 blender is easy to use and allows you to quickly make delicious acai bowls in the morning, even if you are in a rush.
The blades are made from stainless steel so that they can cut through frozen fruit and ice and not become damaged in the process.
There are different speed settings to achieve the smoothness of the acai bowl that you desire!
The blender includes a container that can hold 64-ounces, meaning that it can make more than one acai bowl.
You are also able to heat soup inside the blender, making it multi-purpose so that you can use it for a variety of different recipes and not be limited.
- Stainless steel blades: Made from strong steel that will cut through ice
- Different speed settings: Easy to control and can be changed for your preferences
- 64-ounce container: Make enough acai bowls for your whole family!
- Heat soup inside: A quick and healthy feature that can easily heat soups or sauces inside
- Difficult to manually clean: It can take longer to make sure that the blender is clean due to the size and shape
Also Available At
The GoWISE Acai Bowl Blender is designed specifically for making acai bowls, meaning that you don’t have to worry about how the blender will react.
The blender comes with a silicone pad that reduces the noise made from the blender, meaning that the noise of crushing ice won’t bother you!
It has more than 2 horsepower in the base, making it a very powerful blender for blending iced fruit.
The blade is attached to the container making it safe to use but difficult to clean without potentially injuring yourself.
- Designed for making acai bowls: All the features you need for your acai bowls are included in this blender!
- Noise-reducing silicone pad: Reduces the noise from the blender for a quieter home
- 2 horsepower in the base: A powerful blender that smoothly cuts iced fruit
- The blades are attached to the container: Keeps the blades away from children
- The blades are attached to the container: making it hard to clean and unsafe for dishwasher use
Also Available At
This blender from Black + Decker comes with a 64-ounce container for blending, meaning that you can make bowls for more than 1 person, and a 20-ounce container.
This means that you have the option of using the blender for more than just the acai bowl!
The blender has FusionBlade so that the blades can be used for more than just acai bowls. You can use them for different recipes, but they can cut through ice and iced fruit.
This means that they won’t get damaged and can be used for lots of different ingredients.
- Comes with a 64-ounce and 20-ounce container: Choice of container based on how much you are making
- FusionBlade technology: The blades can be used for different ingredients
- The blender can be used for different recipes: The recipe possibilities are endless!
- Very tall: Doesn’t fit underneath lots of kitchen cabinets
Also Available At
Here are the qualities in a blender that you will need to look out for when buying a blender to make acai bowls.
When looking for a blender for acai bowls, the blender must have stainless steel blades as they will be cutting through iced fruit.
Different Speed Settings
Making sure that your blender has different speed settings to choose from is important as you want to make sure that your ingredients are blended into a smooth mixture.
You also want to be comfortable using the blender, so being able to choose the setting is important so it isn’t too fast or slow.
If you live with kids or pets, it is a good idea to find a blender that has noise-reducing properties to make the sound of crushing ice less piercing.
Blenders have silicone pads inside that can help to reduce the noise that comes from the blender and make your experience more peaceful and stress-free.
Easy To Clean
Your blender needs to be easy to clean so that you can get on with your day.
If you prefer to use a dishwasher, searching for a blender that is dishwasher safe will be important as lots of models are not due to the blades being attached.
As the acai bowls contain iced fruit, the blender needs to be powerful to create the smooth texture that is desired.
Too weak and the blender will struggle to cut down the ice and potentially become damaged.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get your last-minute queries answered here!
Do You Need To Use A Blender For An Acai Bowl?
To achieve the desired consistency and texture of an acai bowl, you will need to use a blender.
You aren’t able to create this texture by hand as the fruit will be iced, so making sure that you use a powerful blender will help to create a smooth and creamy texture.
Why Are Acai Bowls Popular?
Acai bowls are popular as they are healthy and easy to make for breakfast or a snack.
They are a great way to get your fruits and vegetables into your diet as you can create delicious flavor combinations.