This post may contain affiliate links which means I will get a commission if you make a purchase at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclosure for details.
These turkey bacon ranch sliders are buttery, savory, and baked until melty! With just 7 ingredients, they’re perfect for effortless entertaining!
Do not let these delicious turkey bacon sliders slide!
They’re super easy to throw together, perfect for a busy weeknight dinner, as lunch for kids to take to school, last-minute party appetizers, or even game day snacking.
Imagine layers of gooey cheese, creamy ranch, juicy turkey, and crisp bacon in soft, buttery dinner rolls in the perfect hand-held size. 😋
But do not be deceived by this size.
These turkey and bacon sliders are big on flavor!
What Are Turkey Bacon Ranch Sliders?
Turkey bacon ranch sliders are the delicious break you need from classic sliders.
Sliders are essentially mini burgers, and it was believed that they got their name from sailors who described how the mini sandwiches would just “slide” right down with ease when you eat them.
Another origin story of sliders can be traced back to White Castle. The fast food chain is even said to have started our love for burgers!
But while it can be tricky to shorten the colorful and interesting history of sliders, I can already spoil you with one thing: sliders are beloved by the masses up to this day.
That is why it’s unsurprising to see slider recipes beyond beef burgers like these turkey bacon sliders.
They’re super easy to make, and you can even update the ranch sliders with different ingredient additions and substitutions.
You can use turkey leftovers from Thanksgiving or grab some deli meat at the grocery to enjoy them all year long.
These turkey ranch sliders are baked until the cheese is gooey and melty, making it hard to stop at just one piece.
Why You’ll Love This Slider Recipe
- Simple and Easy: These turkey bacon ranch sliders only need a few basic ingredients to achieve the best flavor combination. You also don’t need to do much; just layer the ingredients together, and your oven will do the rest.
- Perfectly Portioned: The mini sandwiches are ideal for grab-and-go eating! They’re great for parties, picnics, and lunchboxes.
- Versatile: Serve your turkey bacon sliders as snacks, appetizers, or with sides for a filling main dish. They’re a delicious way to use up leftover turkey, and you can play around with different additions and condiments to upgrade the sandwich.
What Do Turkey Ranch Sliders Taste Like?
These bacon turkey sliders may be miniature in size, but they’re big in flavor.
The soft and light rolls are perfect for the creamy ranch dressing, gooey cheddar cheese, smoky and crispy bacon, and juicy turkey meat.
I highly recommend using Hawaiian rolls for your turkey and bacon sliders because their sweetness complements the savory flavors in the sandwich.
But the deliciousness of the sliders does not stop there.
The mini sandwiches are also brushed with melted butter before baking in the oven! 🤤
This adds flavor and gives the buns that mouthwatering brown finish.
Try these bacon turkey ranch sliders warm, and you might get tempted to steal the platter for yourself.
Ingredients For Turkey and Bacon Sliders
- Dinner rolls – Trust me when I say you’ll do your taste buds a favor if you go with Hawaiian rolls. They’re soft, a bit sweet, and perfect for the butter coating and savory meats inside the sliders.
- Ranch dressing – Tease your taste buds with ranch dressing’s tanginess. The creamy condiment creates a mouthwatering flavor galore with the cheese, turkey, and bacon.
- Bacon – Note that the bacon for these turkey ranch sliders is already cooked before assembling them! I’ve shared some tips below to help you cook the bacon strips on the stove perfectly.
- Turkey deli meat – You can use any turkey meat you have on hand.
- Sharp cheddar cheese – The bold flavor of sharp cheddar is perfect with turkey and bacon. Plus, cheddar melts beautifully after baking! 😋
- Salted butter – Warm, cheesy sliders covered in butter are pure sandwich heaven! This butter coating will also promote browning on the rolls.
- Cooking spray – For greasing the baking dish and keeping the sliders from sticking.
Tools Needed To Prepare Turkey Bacon Sliders
- 9 x 13 baking dish for baking the ranch sliders
- Pastry brush for brushing the turkey sliders with melted butter
- Aluminum foil for covering the sliders so they won’t brown too quickly
Ingredient Additions & Substitutions For Ranch Sliders
Deli meat substitute
Deli meat is the most convenient choice for these turkey bacon ranch sliders.
But if you have turkey leftovers, you can just dice them up, and they’ll be perfect for this recipe.
You can also cook and slice boneless turkey breast!
Cheddar cheese substitute
Want your bacon turkey sliders to be extra gooey? Swap cheddar cheese with mozzarella.
Kids will love this combo, so take notes if you need a lunchbox filler. 😉
How to Make Turkey Sliders
- 12 dinner rolls, sliced in half horizontally
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1 lb cooked bacon
- 1 lb turkey deli meat
- 8 oz sharp cheddar cheese, sliced
- 4 tbsp salted butter, melted
- Cooking spray for greasing the baking dish
Tools you need:
STEP 1: Gather the ingredients for your turkey bacon ranch sliders.
STEP 2: Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease the baking dish.
STEP 3: Place the bottom halves of the dinner rolls in the baking dish. Spread the ranch dressing over them.
STEP 4: Layer the bacon and turkey on the dinner rolls.
STEP 5: Top with cheese slices, then add the upper halves of the dinner rolls.
STEP 6: Brush the turkey sliders with the melted butter.
STEP 7: Cover the baking dish with foil and bake the sliders for 30 minutes.
STEP 8: Remove the foil and bake for 5 to 10 minutes more until the cheese is gooey.
What Goes Well with Turkey Sliders?
What to serve with turkey bacon ranch sliders?
You can serve these baby sandwiches with mushrooms! Saute them with onions, butter, Worcestershire sauce, herbs, and seasonings.
Turkey and bacon sliders will also be delicious alongside roasted Brussels sprouts, potato salad, baked beans, crisp green salad, or onion rings.
I think vegetable side dishes are perfect for this meaty and cheesy slider recipe. 😋
For a filling meal, you can enjoy the savory turkey sliders with a pasta dish. Our Cracker Barrel mac and cheese will hit the spot.
Or, if you want something crunchy, try our pasta chips instead of regular potato chips. They’re perfect with the lightly tangy and savory ranch sliders!
Tips About Making Turkey Bacon Ranch Sliders
- There are many ways to cook the bacon strips for these turkey ranch sliders. But if you want to make them perfectly in the skillet, use room-temperature bacon strips and place them on the skillet while it’s still cold. Then, cook the bacon for 8 to 12 minutes over medium heat.
- These cheddar bacon ranch turkey sliders will taste scrumptious with a glaze! Combine melted butter, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and poppy seeds, and pour the mixture on top of the sliders before the final 10-minute bake.
- For easier slicing of the delicious sliders, chop the bacon strips for assembly. You can also use a long, serrated knife to cut the sandwiches.
How To Store Turkey Bacon Sliders
- Fridge: Because these bacon ranch turkey sliders have no garnishes like lettuce and tomatoes, they won’t easily turn soggy during storage. You only need to wrap each slider in foil, place the sandwiches in an airtight container, and refrigerate for 3 to 4 days.
- Freezer: Wrap the baked turkey bacon ranch sliders in plastic wrap, transfer them to a freezer-safe bag, and freeze for up to 2 months. Don’t forget to thaw in the fridge overnight before reheating! You can also assemble the sliders, freeze, and just proceed with the baking instructions when you need to serve them.
- Reheating: You can microwave the leftover sliders in 60-second intervals until heated through. If reheating a big batch, it’ll be more convenient to use the oven preheated to 350ºF for 10 minutes. I personally air fry them for 6 minutes at 350ºF because I prefer a crisp exterior on the buttery rolls.
What Kind of Cheese Goes with Turkey Sliders?
This turkey bacon ranch sliders recipe works because cheddar cheese pairs well with turkey sliders.
Mozzarella is another delicious option, especially for kids who typically prefer extra gooey sliders. 😋
They all melt beautifully, and their mild flavors are perfect for the other components in the sliders.
Why Are My Sliders Soggy?
Sliders can get soggy if you don’t bake them first.
However, don’t forget to remove the foil after the initial baking, as they can also get soggy if they remain covered for the last baking portion.
And from one butter lover to another, I know it can be super enjoyable to brush the slider buns with melted butter.
Just keep in mind that too much butter can soak the rolls and make the sliders soggy.
FAQ About Turkey Sliders
How long can I keep turkey sliders in the fridge?
You can keep turkey sliders in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days. Just cool them before storage to prevent condensation that can make the sliders soggy.
How many calories in turkey sliders?
It depends on the recipe. For example, these turkey bacon ranch sliders are about 118 calories per serving.
What dishes would you serve with ham and turkey sliders?
Serve ham and turkey sliders with mixed veggies like our harvest bowl for a nourishing meal. For a crunchy contrast, you might love the turkey sliders with accordion potatoes on the side. Cozy soups like harvest pumpkin soup can also balance out the rich, savory flavors of the sliders, and to cap off the sandwiches, enjoy a glass of apple pie milkshake.
What vegetables can I serve with turkey burger sliders?
Can I use shredded cheese for turkey sliders?
Yes! Feel free to use shredded cheddar cheese on your turkey sliders. Some actually prefer shredded cheese since it melts quicker than cheese slices.
- Gather the ingredients for your turkey bacon ranch sliders.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease the baking dish.
- Place the bottom halves of the dinner rolls in the baking dish. Spread the ranch dressing over them.
- Layer the bacon and turkey on the dinner rolls.
- Top with cheese slices, then add the upper halves of the dinner rolls.
- Brush the turkey sliders with the melted butter.
- Cover the baking dish with foil and bake the sliders for 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for 5 to 10 minutes more until the cheese is gooey.
- How to cook bacon to perfection? Use room-temperature bacon and lay the strips out in a cold skillet to render the fat slowly and evenly. Then, cook your bacon over medium heat for 8 to 12 minutes, turning the strips as needed.
- Make a delicious glaze to pour over the sliders before the final 10-minute bake! Just combine melted butter, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and poppy seeds.
- You can chop the bacon strips for easier slicing of the sliders after baking. Then, use a long, serrated knife to cut the sandwiches.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 118Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 18mgSodium: 421mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 0gSugar: 2gProtein: 3g
* Please note that all nutrition information are just estimates. Values will vary among brands, so we encourage you to calculate these on your own for the most accurate results.
This is about to become your favorite slider recipe!
Turkey bacon ranch sliders offer a combination of flavors. Imagine creamy ranch, melty cheddar cheese, crisp bacon, and juicy turkey in one mini sandwich that fits in the palm of your hand.
And to make the rolls even more delicious, don’t forget the butter coating before baking.
So next time you need a fuss-free filling appetizer or main dish, just layer away and enjoy these sliders in no time!
Looking for your next weeknight dinner recipe? Try any of these easy but tasty dishes. They’re also perfectly portioned and portable; no utensils needed!